2019 Norfolk City Democratic Committee Annual Picnic
June 20th, 2019, Delegate Lindsey attends the Norfolk City Democratic Committee Annual Picnic.
- To do all within its power to aid in the victory of the Democratic Party’s nominees in all elections.
- To promote the growth and success of the Democratic Party at the local, state and national levels.
- To promote efforts to register all qualified Democratic voters in the City of Norfolk and to encourage such voters to participate in the political process.
- To promote harmonious relationships among all members of the Committee and to cooperate wholeheartedly with local, state and National Democratic committees.
- To recognize the diversity of our society and the belief that our party will be strengthened by these differences. We encourage full, timely and equal opportunity for all segments of the population to participate in party affairs. Particular concern should be undertaken regarding young people, women, African Americans and other ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and other constituent groups.